Please note: No physical gift card will be sent out to you. You will receive an e-Gift Card and this will be sent to the email you provide when ordering. Your order will be processed within 48 hours due to unique codes being generated for your gift card. Please make sure you check your junk email if you do not receive an email. Please get in contact with us if you receive nothing.
1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of digital Louise Victoria Bridal gift cards.
2. These gift card terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased online through our online website (www.louisevictoriabridal.com) as well as e-gift cards purchased in-store.
3. Louise Victoria Couture Bridal reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Louise Victoria gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Louise Victoria gift cards remain the property of Louise Victoria who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
4. The value of your gift card can be redeemed in-store or online at www.louisevictoriabridal.com, provided the gift card is redeemed within the redemption period. By way of example, a gift card purchased shall have a redemption period of 12 months from the date of issue.
5. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
6. The maximum amount that an individual gift card can hold is £500.00; this limit cannot be exceeded by performing balance transfers. For gift cards purchased online, Louise Victoria will provide you with specific denominations to choose from; in-store, you can select any amount to load on to your gift card.
7. Your Louise Victoria Bridal gift card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of activation. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
8. A Gift Card expires automatically once the expiry date is reached, as well as once its balance has been exhausted.
9. Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an in-store purchase or online order. They can be used against any outstanding balances.
10. Only one gift card may be used per online order. In-store, there is no limit on the number of gift cards that may be used in one transaction.