As you would have heard, non-essential shops like us have been given the go-ahead to reopen from the 15th June. We have been putting together a plan on how we can do this and what procedures we need to put in place to safely do so.
Covid-19 has certainly changed how we all live currently, and until this pandemic comes to an end, this will likely be our new normal for a while. Louise Victoria wants to ensure that you still get the bridal experience like no other, despite our new temporary rules.
We have adapted and introduced strict rules which need to be adhered to during every appointment. Our rules will be monitored constantly to make sure they are following all government guidelines to ensure the safety of everyone who visits Louise Victoria.
We are super excited to be able to get back into the swing of things. We feel like this is the fairest way to do it, so please see below our reopening plan!
There are strict rules which we are having to implement as a temporary measure. Due to the nature of our job and having to get up close and personal with dressing you, we ask kindly that you keep to them and respect them. This is new to all of us, and something which we cannot control, however during this time we ask kindly that you help us keep the spread of this virus down and save lives.
Any bride who fails to stick to these rules will be either refused entry or have their appointment stopped and be asked to leave the boutique immediately. On both occasions, a £25 charge will be enforced. This virus is a life and death matter, so we have to make sure that all rules are adhered to. They are there for a reason, so we kindly ask that you respect them.
Whilst these changes make your appointment sound super strict, we want to assure you that we will still offer you the same experience as before; even if it means having to wear a face shield, mask and bright pink gloves!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you into the boutique to find your perfect wedding dress!
We politely ask all brides to read the below key points carefully before your visit to ensure you are fully aware of procedures in place.
• Social Distancing must be adhered to throughout each appointment. The only exception of this will be when the bride is in the fitting room with her consultant; PPE will be in use during, and throughout the entire appointment to ensure safety measures are met in accordance to government guidelines.
• As we only have one entrance, you must arrive on time for your appointment and leave straight away when your appointment is over. We need to ensure that you don’t cross paths with other brides.
• Our appointments will still be 2 hours long, however, we will run to a strict timetable. We need to allow time between appointments to clean and sanitize the boutique, ready for our next bride.
preparing for your appointment
• We are allowing you to bring three guests with you to your appointment, however, as a safety measure please do not bring any children.
• Virtually bring your bridal party to your appointment with you – we have a ring-light stand, which has a smartphone mount, for you to facetime your loved ones! Free Wi-Fi will be provided.
• Please come to your appointment wearing a face mask and gloves. If you don't have gloves, you will then be provided with a pair which must be worn throughout the appointment. We ask that you dispose of these once you have left the building in the public bins provided.
• Hand sanitising gel and handwashing facilities will be available at all times during your appointment. Please use the hand sanitiser on arrival, and however frequently you want during the appointment.
• All surfaces and items will be disinfected and sanitised thoroughly before each appointment.
• Once face masks are in place, it’s recommended they are not
touched or moved to ensure you remain fully protected.
• All staff will be wearing super stylish face shields and hot pink gloves during your appointment to ensure the safety of you and ourselves.
• Whilst we appreciate that this is all part of the experience, our drinks service will be suspended temporarily which will include hot drinks, nibbles and celebratory prosecco during this time. Please do not bring in any food or drink to the boutique. We will only be offering bottled water during your appointment.
• During this time, we will have to suspend all VIB appointments. If you have a VIB appointment with us currently booked in, you can either change it over to a normal bridal appointment where you will be refunded the appointment charge or reschedule for a later date.
staff & safety measures
We thank you for your support at this time xox